Alfredo pasta with prawns
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 20 clean shrimp
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 200 gr cooked and drained fettuccini
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 250g of grated Manchego cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the garlic for one minute over medium heat.
- Put the prawns in the pan and let them cook for five minutes. Pour in the cream, and continue heating until it boils.
- Add the fettuccini, then season with salt and pepper, and mix until everything is combined.
- Sprinkle in the cheese and continue to cook for another three minutes, or until the cheese has melted, whichever comes first.
- Garnish with little chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese”.